Your Well Doctor
Rhonda Cambridge-Phillip, MD, MPH, CHHC
You have put everyone and everything else before yourself and there never seemed to be enough time for self-care. You feel overwhelmed but know you need to take better care physically, emotionally, and spiritually. This is your time and the good news is, I’m going to show you where to start and hold you accountable.
I’m a board-certified licensed physician practicing Brooklyn, NY. My medical degree (MD) is from NY Medical College and my master’s degree in public health (MPH) is from SUNY Downstate School of Public Health. Later, to expand my knowledge of nutrition and coaching, I attended the Institute of Integrative Nutrition with innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I’m passionate about serving the community and supporting others in taking charge of their own health and wellness. I want to help you.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Gabrielle Bernstein, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach, Bestselling Author
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder, and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- Marion Nestle, Ph.D., MPH, Paulette Goddard Professor of Nutrition, Food Studies and Public Health at New York University
- Mark Bittman, New York Times Columnist, Bestselling Author
Let Food Be Your Medicine.
You’re way past wanting to count calories, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. You don’t want to be told what you can and can’t eat. I get that. Life is short, and that’s a restrictive lifestyle that you don’t need to live.
Most doctors see you in the office, diagnose your problem and give you a prescription for a treatment, procedure or medicine.
Here’s the deal, I decided it’s time for a change. I want to see you before you’re sick. I want to help you stay vibrant, energetic, happy, and fully functioning. I’m building a community of well people and you’re invited.
You’re at a special point in your life where you have some time. You’ve done a great job with your kids and they’re building their own lives now. THIS IS YOUR TIME.
Sure, I can still heal, but, as a health coach, I’m working with you on what’s important to you, and we end up doing less healing with medicine and medical procedures or treatments because you don’t need to be healed anymore. You are a
You don’t have to give up everything and be uncomfortable and make your family uncomfortable. You’re going to pick out what’s most important and you’ll make simple, basic, and incremental improvement so you feel better right now.
As these pieces accumulate, and before you even know it, the changes you implemented slowly and comfortably make an impact beyond what you originally could have dreamed. You’ll be going to lunch with your friends again, visiting around the pool instead of in the kitchen, going for walks and enjoying it, and playing with your new grandchildren at the playground or in your backyard. You’re setting an example for your children and your grandchildren. They see you as the happy, energetic grandma. Your friends want to be with you because you’re positive and make them feel good. Your husband likes taking you out and you want to go.
The benefits you see are in your pocketbook, your sick days, your productive days, energy, mental health, happiness, clarity, and longevity. Not to mention the benefits to your friends and family who get a better version of you and an example for their own lives.
Ready to start your journey?⎯⎯⎯⎯
Send me a message to schedule your complimentary consultation with me now!